"We Welcome You Home Soror!"
For Sorors Only
We appreciate your interest in the Southwest Dallas County Alumnae Chapter (SWDCA) of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. To help orient you to our chapter, here is some key information:
- Our public service area includes the cities of Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville, Hutchins, Lancaster and Wilmer.
- Our chapter meetings are held the 3rd Saturday of every month (September – June) at 9:30 am CST. Meetings are currently held virtually via Zoom conferencing services and in-person meetings (alternating months- view chapter calendar).
Your Key Contacts:
We are here to care for your questions, please contact:
Want to Attend a Chapter Meeting?
We warmly extend an invitation to join us for an upcoming chapter meeting. To provide the best experience, we kindly request you follow these instructions:
- Membership verification is required no later than 72 hours prior to chapter meeting. If you don’t have your information, contact our chapter Financial Secretary for assistance.
- Complete the Membership Verification Form – upon verification, you will receive the appropriate link and details to attend the meeting.
Want to Join Our Chapter?
Our desire is for you to become a financial and dedicated SWDCA member. If you are ready to make your dues payment, we offer the following option. Contact the chapter Financial Secretary for the proper payment amount. (**Collegiate Sorors please contact the chapter Financial Secretary for your process to join the chapter**).
- Mail to the Chapter Mailbox:
b) Checks payable to SWDCA.
c) Include your name & membership # in the comment field. This will aid in timely processing.
d) IMPORTANT: Please allow up to 14 business days for your payment to be processed and cleared by the SWDCA Finance team.